Family Day Care Scheme (Service Approval) [ABS-023]
Are you a Day Care educator who is planning for the next step in your career? This Family Day Care Scheme was born out of a desire to ensure that parents in Melbourne Metro / Regional area can find the best home-based childcare service for their children. Juggling life and a career is a challenge in and of itself. Finding someone to help you with your children and childcare need – that should be easier. This agency is devoted to making the process easier. They start from the beginning, reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and ensuring that each and every one of our family day care educator member has the experience and disposition needed to make a great caregiver. With this agency service provider approval, you can work in any Suburbs of Melbourne Metro or Regional area.
Key features of this unique business include but not limited to the following.
• You MUST have a Provider approval to be eligible for this transfer
• Service approval from department of Education ready to transfer
• Great opportunity for Family Day Care educators to upgrade career
• Great opportunity for current Family Day Care service providers to expand
• Coordination role only needed
• One monthly house support visit to your educator’s premises
• Can apply for CCSS to get childcare service subsidy by Centrelink
• Provider approval holders are preferred but not essential
• Great investment return in less than a year
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. For more information contact Reza Honarvar on 0450007777 or the sales team:
DELTA BUSINESS BROKERS
Phone: 1300 106090
Melbourne: (03) 9111 0700
Adelaide: (08) 7088 4885
Agent: Reza Honarvar
Disclaimer: This business is exclusively listed with Delta Business Brokers. We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.