[BBS-005] PRICE REDUCED: Blue chip Café/Coffee shop for sale in the heart of Adelaide CBD
This long established and successful café/coffee shop located in one of Adelaide CBD’s busiest street is now on the market. This café benefits from large intakes of commuters and office staffs thanks to its supreme location surrounded by office buildings and apartments. It has grown a large following of dedicated customers as their stellar reputation for good quality of coffee, food & service has continued to spread.
Key features of this unique business include but not limited to the following.
• High exposure coffee shop in bright and airy premise
• Prominent location in the heart of CBD
• Busy foot traffic all day long
• Beautifully presented double shop with over 120m2
• Beautifully fitted out with high quality equipment
• With smoking and smoking free areas
• Impressive indoor dining furniture and settings
• Large outdoor undercover alfresco area
• Stainless steel fully equipped kitchen
• Capable of hosting large functions and offering catering
• 2 Spacious walking-in cool rooms
• Seating capacity for 110 patrons
• Spacious storage area
• Trading hours from early morning 630am to late afternoon weekdays
• Providing breakfast, lunch, brunch, coffee, catering services and functions
• Spend nothing to move in and start your own style
Boasting impressive turnover of in excess of nearly half million per annum and very reasonable rent this opportunity won’t last long. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. please contact James Zheng on 0432 777 007 to book an inspection.
DELTA BUSINESS BROKERS
Phone: 1300 106090
Adelaide: (08) 7088 4885
Melbourne: (03) 9111 0700
Agent: James Zheng
Mobile: 0432 777 007
This business is exclusively listed with Delta Business – Adelaide CBD. We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.